Thank you for visiting SmarterAppraisal (henceforth known as “Site”).
By using the SmarterAppraisal.com's website and related services("Service"), you are agreeing
to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Faster Smarter Solutions
Limited reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time
to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service,
including the release of
new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued
of the Service
after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can
the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.SmarterAppraisal.com/TermsOfService/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While Faster Smarter Solutions Limited prohibits such conduct and Content on the
Service, you understand
and agree that Faster Smarter Solutions
Limited cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service
and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service
at your own risk.
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods
are not permitted.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, a valid
registered business/corporate address and
any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple
people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd
like. Sharing of a single login account by multiple persons consitute a direct
breach of the terms of service.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and
password. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited cannot and will not be liable for
any loss or damage
from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your
account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your
6. If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must
not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including
but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Cheque payments are offered
only to limited number of countries. The list of countries eligible for cheque
payments may vary from time to time.
Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. An upgrade from the free plan or trial to any paying plan will end your free
trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There
will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds,
or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally,
no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities,
and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided
will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
6. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity
of your Account. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited does not accept any liability
for such loss.
7. For Annual Payment Plans, pro-rated billing and refund will be made upon upgrade
and downgrade of plan. Pro-rated amount is calculated from the accepted termination
date to the end of subscription period.
If the pro-rated amount is less than USD20, there will be no refund paid out for
downgrade of plan.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel
your account at any time. An email to support@SmarterAppraisal.com to cancel your account
is required. Only written cancellation or termination requests sent to support@SmarterAppraisal.com
Faster Smarter Solutions Limited will send a confirmation acknowledgement upon receipt
of your cancellation
2. If you are on monthly subscription plan and cancel the Service before the end
of your current paid up month, your
cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. No
refund will be made for the monthly subscription fee paid.
3. If you are on annual subscription plan and cancel the Service before the end
of your current annual plan end date, your
cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. No
refund will be made for the annual subscription fee paid.
4. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
5. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend
or terminate your
account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other
SmarterAppraisal.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service
will result in the deactivation or
deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and
relinquishment of all Content
in your Account. SmarterAppraisal reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any
reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. SmarterAppraisal reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan
fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice
provided at any time by posting the changes to the SmarterAppraisal Site (www.SmarterAppraisal.com)
or the Service itself.
3. SmarterAppraisal shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification,
price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content on this Site and Service, including but not limited to design, text,
software, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection
and arrangement ("Content"), are either Site Owner's, or are
the proprietary property of licensors.
The Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished,
downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means,
in whole or in part, without Site Owner's prior written permission.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not systematically extract,
collect or harvest, through electronic means or otherwise, any data or data fields
from this Site, including but not limited to customer identities.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been improperly used on this Site,
the Site Owner by clicking here.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the
Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your
pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
3. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited does not pre-screen Content, but Faster Smarter
Solutions Limited and its designee have the
right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any
Content that is available via the Service.
4. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Content of the Service
without express written permission from Faster Smarter Solutions
1. All trademarks on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of
Faster Smarter Solutions Limited or its
affiliates or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in
part, without the prior written permission of the Site Owner.
2. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks,
trademarks and/or trade dress
of Faster Smarter Solutions, SmarterAppraisal.com or its affiliates, and may not be copied, imitated,
or used, in whole or
in part, without the prior written permission of Site Owner.
3. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names
or logos displayed on the Site are the
property of their respective owners.
1. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited's products and processes are covered by one
or more patents and are
subject to other trade secret and proprietary rights. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited reserves
all such rights. No transfer
or grant of rights under any patents is made or is to be implied by any provision of this
2. You agree not to infringe upon such rights or decompile, reverse
engineer, or disassemble any of Faster Smarter Solution Limited's products or processes.
1. Any software, including any files, images generated by the software, code,
and data accompanying the software (collectively, "Software"), used or accessible through this
Site may be used by you solely for accessing and using this Site for purposes
expressly stated on the Site.
2. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited retains full and complete title to and all
rights in the Software. You agree not to copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile,
reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from any Software.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as
is" and "as available" basis.
2. You understand that the Site Owner and Site uses third party vendors and hosting
provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology
required to run the Service.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website
so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, SmarterAppraisal.com, or
any other SmarterAppraisal.com service.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion
of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express
permission by Faster Smarter Solutions Limited.
5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous,
defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution)
of any Faster Smarter Solutions Limited's customer, employee, member, or officer
will result in immediate
7. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service,
including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks
8. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam"
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. Faster Smarter Solutions Limited does not warrant that
(i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased
or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
(v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that Faster Smarter Solutions Limited and Site shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including
but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible
losses (even if Faster Smarter Solutions Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any
goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received
or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
12. The failure of Site Owner and Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the
Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms
of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Faster Smarter Solutions Limited and govern your use of
the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SmarterAppraisal (including,
but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13. Questions about the Terms of Service should be raised via completing the form here.